Hey everyone, I’m back! I’m nice and clean after that bath — ahh, it feels so good.
So, how did Uncle Tibbs do as a guest blogger? Good? Why are you making that awkward face?
Well, anyways, I’m happy to announce the 2016 Stuffie Olympics! This is your turn to shine as a stuffie athlete and show the world what you’ve got. Will Little Fox reign as hiking champion? Will Ben shine as baking olympian, with Jerry following as taste testing olympian? Create your own event category, or break a new record in an already established event.
Rules – updated:
1) You can enter up to 5 different events per stuffie household.
2) You can submit as many photos as you like per event. For example, you can send 1 photo for long jump, 2 photos for swimming, 10 photos for taekwondo, 8 photos for pole vault, and 3 photos for gymnastics.
3) Send your photo entries via email to: ajdinthebosnianbear (at) gmail (dot) com.
4) Your entry will qualify you to enter a random drawing for some fun prizes! The more events you enter, the greater your chances of winning a prize.
5) Entries must be received by August 21, 2016, 11:59 pm EST.
Will YOU go for the gold? Good luck!
As there are three of us here is that 5 entries between us or 5 for each of us? Ooh this is so exciting…we’re already thinking of ideas! 😀
Hello! I just updated the rules. You may submit up to 5 different events for each stuffie household. You may submit as many photos per event as you like. We look forward to your entries!